93 Gallon DD Cube build

  • Thread starter Thread starter svogun
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The DOS is awesome. I like all the options that the Apex offers. It was pretty easy to set up. And my maintenance time has decreased a ton.
 
just curious. How high can the DOS draw water? If I had it setup under my main tank do you think it could draw water at a decent speed from the basement about 12 feet lower?
 
The suction height is 24 feet so it shouldnt be an issue. I have my sump in the basement, but I am looking into another DOS to do an auto feeder.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new