93 Gallon Marineland Cube

I have the same tank but mine is rimless, I love it!
 
I recently added a Cubicus Boxfish to my aquarium. It's a really cool fish. It always follows me around the tank watching my every move. Also as you can see my Clown has finally started hosting the Anemone. Recently I had 2 of my anemones split. My Long Tentacle and my Bubble Tip both split leaving me with 3 Bubble Tip and 2 Long Tentacle. I rehomed the other Long Tentacle. I don't think I would have enough space for both and already have issues with the original killing my zoas.


IMG_8298.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new