93 rimless

mkunk1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking into upgrading here soon and really like the look of the Marineland 93. However, I saw awhile back people were having issues with microbubbles in the seams and/or leakage. Anyone have any issues with this or has Marineland solved the problem?

DSmithZ28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking into upgrading here soon and really like the look of the Marineland 93. However, I saw awhile back people were having issues with microbubbles in the seams and/or leakage. Anyone have any issues with this or has Marineland solved the problem?
Massive problems with them. Highly advise not getting a marineland 93 gallon cube. I have had 2 warranties with them. I also advise NOT getting a Glass Cages cube. I have a video review coming out with my experieince with Marineland and Glass Cages. At the end of the day, the glass marineland uses is WAY too thin. 10mm will not work. Also need bracing which they do not do. If it were me and you have the budget, get reefsavy or planet. If you don't have the budget pass on the marineland cube. Get an Aqueon 90 gallon. Just my 2 cents from a lot of experience LOL

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back