93g Cube Build Thread - Mixed Reef

No pictures for this month, my 93 g cube split at the seams, it was a disaster. I was considering getting out of the hobby but another member of Ohio Reef gave me tank. I am working to get it up and running. It is a 75 gallon tank.
Sorry to hear about the 93, but I am glad to hear your back in the game!
 
No pictures for this month, my 93 g cube split at the seams, it was a disaster. I was considering getting out of the hobby but another member of Ohio Reef gave me tank. I am working to get it up and running. It is a 75 gallon tank.
OH NO - BET IT WAS A MARINELAND.
 
Absolutley, yes. Definitley do not recommend Marineland to anyone. This $1k tank last me 9 months.
 
Absolutley, yes. Definitley do not recommend Marineland to anyone. This $1k tank last me 9 months.
Unfortunately, your are #14 that I know of with Marineland cube tank Failure. I have their Modern series stand and that too is starting to fall apart. NO excuse for this especially as many years they have been in the industry.
 
Yes I did. They wouldn't cover anything because I bought it person to person but as you

20191027_150820.jpg

can see it was new when I got it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new