93g DD cube - what to do... Keep or sell?

2ftmonkey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my 210g is almost complete and the question now is to sell or keep my 93g DD cube. I love this tank makes a gorgeous display tank perhaps keep is as a frag/display tank? Or even a fish only maybe? I know if i sell it i may regret it there something about cube tanks i love on the flip side i dont really have enough room for both tanks. I really am torn as to keep it or sell it. Anyone have any creative ideas as to what i could do if i kept the 93g?

Reef Keeper 18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turn it into a specialized reef tank add something that is reef safe but needs special tank mates for example rhinopias angler those things. Makes for a neat fish lineup with still the beauty of corals in the tank

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
93 gallon cube rain forest terrarium with dart frogs. That might be more work than the reef tank tho lol.

reefwatcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my 210g is almost complete and the question now is to sell or keep my 93g DD cube. I love this tank makes a gorgeous display tank perhaps keep is as a frag/display tank? Or even a fish only maybe? I know if i sell it i may regret it there something about cube tanks i love on the flip side i dont really have enough room for both tanks. I really am torn as to keep it or sell it. Anyone have any creative ideas as to what i could do if i kept the 93g?
How much you asking for 93 gal tank and if so would you mail it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back