93GAL rimless

And a few others

20140510_121416_zpskdzvoirk.jpg


20140511_142942_zpsgonyfngr.jpg


20140511_142957_zpst8pygabe.jpg


20140511_143029_zpsftohyxge.jpg


20140511_143129_zpsqqedznnb.jpg


My biggest hermit climbing as high as he can

20140511_200151_zpslzu3yqxt.jpg
 
Wow your tank is amazing!
 
Thanks!

I don't have a recent sump shot but I could get one tonight ;) One of my LED fans down there died so I need to replace it
 
One of my kegs blew last night so I spent the evening at the brewery getting a refill, I will have to get that sump shot tonight :D

I'd guess its about 75ish pounds. Its been so long since I bought any rock, I've just been accumulating it out in my garage. But the nice thing is so many rocks to choose from to make the scape. The frag racks are Thrive frag trees. I replaced the upper suction cups with magnets.
 
No prob ;)

I dose 100ml/day alk, 65ml/day calcium, 3ml/day Acropower aminos, and 15ml/week Potassium. I also feed my corals a few times a week Reef Roids, Coral Frenzy, frozen cyclopeeze.
 
Awesome shots!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
 
That frag rack is / was on amazon on ebay if anyone is interested ! Awesome tank btw I love rimless tanks


Sleep eat reef repeat !!!
 
what type of coral is the large purple one with the green eyes? not sure they are eyes but it's right below your red monti. You have a gorgeous tank!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new