93GAL rimless

very nice. How long it take you to transfer over to your 93g cube
 

Thats a female Potters angel probably my fav fish.

Plan carefully before moving may helps. Good luck.

Thanks, yah i have a plan in place and will have about 5 or 6 people to help. I'm going to move my 27gal cube first and see how it goes. Once its up and running fine i will move the big tank. I have moved a few tanks before so I'm not too worried.

very nice. How long it take you to transfer over to your 93g cube

I moved everything over in 1 day it was pretty easy since I had enough tubs and lots of water ready.
 
great tank :) just about to set up a 130 gallon cube . your tank has been great inspiration! any updates pictures?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new