95G Rimless build

I am a fish first person. This tank is great for corals, horrible for fish. The limited footprint just kills any chance of keep two angels or two decent sized fish as they fight.

I decided to tear down the tank and sell it.
 
I am a fish first person. This tank is great for corals, horrible for fish. The limited footprint just kills any chance of keep two angels or two decent sized fish as they fight.

I decided to tear down the tank and sell it.
I totally get it! Do you have a larger tank set up?
 
Any updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new