A Bubble Treat

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's rare these days that we see healthy bubble corals of any kind, but I've never seen one that looks like this specimen, which is living in a display at World Wide Corals. I'm glad I could photograph it on a day when it was really strutting its stuff.
Gary

wwcbubble01a.jpg
 
Gary really! When are we gonna see a coffee table top hard cover book? Amazing my friend!
 
WOW, a non-reefer wouldn't have any idea what that even could possibly be.:tongue:
 
Beautiful photo!

One of the best corals I have seen is a bright red bubble coral!
 
That is just crazy awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new