A Cape Town Peninsula by Brendan

I do have fish...but only 3. A Black Shoulder Tang, a Midas Blenny (purchased on holiday, only been in the tank for 4 days) and a Diamond Back Goby (he won a competition with his autobiography)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420994096.987876.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420994120.788353.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420994134.921253.jpg
 
Ah well then a verbal update. Bought a Zetlight ZT6600 for my 1.3m tank, due to my scaping it works out well. I have moved the pinnacles closer together making the tank look a lot better. I also changed one of the islands to better suit the light unit. On a side note, I love this light unit.

My fish list has come along very well, I have managed to get a Melanurus wrasse male and a Blue Star Leopard wrasse female. Next on the to get list is a Yellow Tail Tamarin wrasse.

Total fish list is short and sweet:
Diamond watchman goby
Magnificent firefish
Midas blenny
Melanurus wrasse
Blue star leopard wrasse
 
Hi guys and gals. This tank is 1 year wet today, so here is a quick vid I took as soon as I got home from work. I am very happy with the way it has developed over the past year and I recently automated it as much as I could afford by upgrading to a brand new RSK auto top up as well as a Jebao quad dosing pump.

New stock includes a pair of blue throat triggers and a royal gramma. I hope you enjoy the short video, best to watch on a high quality.

 
Looks good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new