A Cave Man's Guide to Reef Keeping Presented by AI

marinesnow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A Cave Man's Guide to Reef Keeping

Part I - Equipment
  1. Big Water Box (Aquarium): Get giant box to hold water and fishies. It's like having own mini ocean, cave style!
  2. Magic Light Stick (LED Lighting): Make water glow like sky on fire! Corals be like, "Whoa, cave dude, this bright!"
  3. Swirly Water Blaster (Powerhead): Make water go wild, like river on rampage! Keep fishies on toes, swimming fast!
  4. Bubble Catcher (Protein Skimmer): Trap yucky stuff in water, like catching bugs in spider web. Bye-bye stinky smell!
  5. Hot Rock (Heater): Keep water warm, like cozy fire in cave. No shivering fishies allowed!
  6. Special Ocean Rocks (Live Rock): Add cool rocks from ocean to tank. It's like inviting sea into cave, for fishy party!
  7. Sandy Playground (Substrate): Soft sand for fishies to wiggle toes in. They play hide-and-seek, cave style!
  8. Magic Growth Juice (Reef Supplements): Feed corals powerful potion, make 'em grow big and strong. Like giving muscles to cave bear!
  9. Bubble Blower (Air Pump): Blow bubbles in water, fishies go crazy! They think cave man is funny bubble maker!
  10. Handy Fish Catcher (Fish Net): Catch slippery fish like cave man warrior. No escape, little fishies!
  11. Water Spill Stopper (Overflow Box): Water goes out, then comes back in. No wet cave floor, thanks to clever trick!
  12. Smart Controller (Aquarium Controller): Use magic box to control all reef things. Cave man feel like powerful sorcerer!
  13. Smelly Stuff Zapper (Ozone Generator): Zap away bad smell in water, like lightning strike! Freshness in cave guaranteed!
  14. Microscopic Creature Zapper (UV Sterilizer): Blast tiny bad guys that make reef sick. No chance for them, cave man is protector!
  15. Reef Boss (Aquarium Controller): Be boss of underwater world, like mighty cave chief! Fishies obey cave man's command!
So, grab big club, share laugh with cave buddies, and enjoy taking care of reef with these simple and fun equipment. It's like being caveman of underwater world, ruling over fishy kingdom!

1688843793070.png

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back