A Collection & Picture Journal

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Believe me we care, I would not spend time reading your thread for more than 2 hours if I did not care. Your photos are awesome and I also like to see a well cared tank with so much passion and dedication of keeping healthy corals and fishes and to share with the group is much more appreciated.

OP
OP
tristanfish

tristanfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Believe me we care, I would not spend time reading your thread for more than 2 hours if I did not care. Your photos are awesome and I also like to see a well cared tank with so much passion and dedication of keeping healthy corals and fishes and to share with the group is much more appreciated.

Thank you so much. Indeed. Takes us a life time to care for these wonderful creatures. Thanks for your support. I have like gazillions of pictures

Ds04384

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FTS Sunday
IMG_0380.JPG

Going back to an old one here, but are all three of these tanks tied into one system?

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I know this coral may be from a while back but is this a Symphillia Wilsoni colony? That's a beauty and so are majority of your collections!!

Nice compositions and colours of your corals ... either you're in the creative industry or professional photographer? ;Woot

OP
OP
tristanfish

tristanfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this coral may be from a while back but is this a Symphillia Wilsoni colony? That's a beauty and so are majority of your collections!!

Nice compositions and colours of your corals ... either you're in the creative industry or professional photographer? ;Woot

That indeed it is. It’s still in my tank and spans around 1 foot all around. Yes, 1 foot.

I’m not a professional photographer at all. Picked up the camera about 2yrs Ago. I just love this hobby and capturing the beauty of each and every piece I have is my goal.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back