A Collection & Picture Journal

Believe me we care, I would not spend time reading your thread for more than 2 hours if I did not care. Your photos are awesome and I also like to see a well cared tank with so much passion and dedication of keeping healthy corals and fishes and to share with the group is much more appreciated.
 
Believe me we care, I would not spend time reading your thread for more than 2 hours if I did not care. Your photos are awesome and I also like to see a well cared tank with so much passion and dedication of keeping healthy corals and fishes and to share with the group is much more appreciated.

Thank you so much. Indeed. Takes us a life time to care for these wonderful creatures. Thanks for your support. I have like gazillions of pictures
 
Please keep posting pictures and updates, they are truly beautiful!!:)
 
FTS Sunday
IMG_0380.JPG

Going back to an old one here, but are all three of these tanks tied into one system?
 

I know this coral may be from a while back but is this a Symphillia Wilsoni colony? That's a beauty and so are majority of your collections!!

Nice compositions and colours of your corals ... either you're in the creative industry or professional photographer? ;Woot
 
I know this coral may be from a while back but is this a Symphillia Wilsoni colony? That's a beauty and so are majority of your collections!!

Nice compositions and colours of your corals ... either you're in the creative industry or professional photographer? ;Woot

That indeed it is. It’s still in my tank and spans around 1 foot all around. Yes, 1 foot.

I’m not a professional photographer at all. Picked up the camera about 2yrs Ago. I just love this hobby and capturing the beauty of each and every piece I have is my goal.
 
This bowerbanki is incredible. It’s over a foot across with heads that are as big as 1.5” in diameter. Color are red, orange, purple, yellow, mustard, pink, blue.



The magnificent 7 Bowerbanki


5D842EEE-E3CA-46C8-AAC6-1CDEEDF51015.jpeg
3EC7CA69-7551-403E-8C87-C4EE189657B3.jpeg
981F4BD2-7893-4F48-AF89-808562919F88.jpeg

851DB007-60FA-4E51-9C5E-0F297C3B186D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new