A Collection & Picture Journal

image.jpeg


Male, scribble anthias.

I discovered that these Anthias were brighter with no lights on. I took this shot with no lights on, indirect light from the room. Shades down 3/4 of the way.
 
I'm so glad you were inspired to share! Awesome!
 
You know, i have never been a fan of sps or mushrooms cuz they don't move or nothing but i love zoa's, pally's, and brain corals and they don't move either! Not sure why that is....your pictures look great! I like coming on and checking them out, keep um coming. Awesome close ups!!
 
You know, i have never been a fan of sps or mushrooms cuz they don't move or nothing but i love zoa's, pally's, and brain corals and they don't move either! Not sure why that is....your pictures look great! I like coming on and checking them out, keep um coming. Awesome close ups!!

Ha!! Corals are like your significant other. Who's knows why you like what. Does it matter? As long as they do that thing for you.... All it matters
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new