A Collection & Picture Journal

IMG_7641.JPG
 
WOW!!! These pictures are AMAZING!!! I'm thinking I may turn them into my screensaver. INCREDIBLE! Thanks so very much for sharing them!
 
First off...you have absolutely beautiful corals. Secondly, you take good pictures. Everything looks amazing, thanks for sharing! :)

Thank you cherish.. and thanks for looking. Love this hobby
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new