A Comprehensive List of Coldwater Marine Livestock Sources - PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS!

Citruspeel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t tried ordering from them, but the site worked the last time I visited it - each of those list pictures downloaded the list of specimens for the category clicked.
If you don't mind, can you please explain what I'm supposed to do here? I've exported it and opening any XML file just creates a bunch of code. I've never used their website before.

Attachments

• 3bbdb39edda774f003e83a81fdbd0ed8.png
    3bbdb39edda774f003e83a81fdbd0ed8.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
WheatToast

WheatToast

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't mind, can you please explain what I'm supposed to do here? I've exported it and opening any XML file just creates a bunch of code. I've never used their website before.
Personally, the specimen lists just open to Microsoft Word (downloaded) on my Mac and PC and automatically open in Safari on my iPhone.

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello if anyone knows of anyone that can get a live Brown Smooth Hound Shark (Mustelus henlei), please let me know! Thank you.

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello if anyone knows of anyone that can get a live Brown Smooth Hound Shark (Mustelus henlei), please let me know! Thank you.

Matsu might be able to, but they are seasonal, and I cannot remember if they have the same restrictions as leopard sharks about size.

You really don't want one though - I had a grey smoothound, only about 24" long and a 975 gallon tank was too small for it. We called it "flipper" because it would tail walk all around the tank.

Jay

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Matsu might be able to, but they are seasonal, and I cannot remember if they have the same restrictions as leopard sharks about size.

You really don't want one though - I had a grey smoothound, only about 24" long and a 975 gallon tank was too small for it. We called it "flipper" because it would tail walk all around the tank.

Jay
Thats some abnormal behavior. What were the dimensions of that tank?

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats some abnormal behavior. What were the dimensions of that tank?

Actually, that is pretty common in Mustelus kept in smaller tank, I see it in Florida smoothhounds as well. The tank was a truncated wedge shape, 8'x5'x3' deep or so.

Jay

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back