Summary List of Online Vendors

Boco

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might try saltwaterfish. If wwc got 50 to 70% off its retail prices, I will check. No way I am paying for those price tags
The monthly subscription is random but makes the price much better at about $20 per as I have gotten 5 every time inorder. And you can cancel after just a month or keep going to further stock.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The monthly subscription is random but makes the price much better at about $20 per as I have gotten 5 every time inorder. And you can cancel after just a month or keep going to further stock.
The lowest shipping subscription is $99.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree most of their stuff is such a ripoff
Just a frag of gsp will surprise you let along others. Especially if you’re new to this hobby, walk in the it’s done if you’re willing to pay. Don’t get me wrong, the presentations were good but just too much of a rip off imo

noahreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a frag of gsp will surprise you let along others. Especially if you’re new to this hobby, walk in the it’s done if you’re willing to pay. Don’t get me wrong, the presentations were good but just too much of a rip off imo
As much as it boggles my mind I sort of understand it because I think they have somewhere around 60 employees so they have to make their money somehow; just won’t be getting it from me lol

noahreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way great idea for making a list of online vendors. Super helpful and I know I’ll be coming back to this one!

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as it boggles my mind I sort of understand it because I think they have somewhere around 60 employees so they have to make their money somehow; just won’t be getting it from me lol
Same here. They chose to operate their business this way, their choice and I as the consumer, I also have the right not to buy from them due this reason. Feeling ripped off is not a good feeling.

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as the fish side, saltwater fish is excellent. I ordered my pinnatus batfish from them, they contacted me about the size of the one I ordered not looking good for shipping and asked if I wanted to get the smaller size, I told them as long as it's healthy and captive bred I was good. The mandrins they made sure that I got a male and 2 females. Everything arrived overnight and healthy. Never been sick, even the condy nem they sent me free was healthy and opened up day one.

Plus they ship FedEx!

jaxteller007

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two questions. Anyone know any of these places that sell fish that have been QT'd? I know the obvious ones like Diver's Den and TSM but wondering if any others do.
Also any of them known to sell berghia nudibranch?

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Reference: If you scroll down on the Forum Lists there is a dedicated SPONSOR sub-forum area with all the online vendors who sponsor/support R2R. I would try and use them before others as they help support the forum we enjoy so much. Many have specials periodically just for R2R Members also!

Sponsors

OP
OP
I

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For Reference: If you scroll down on the Forum Lists there is a dedicated SPONSOR sub-forum area with all the online vendors who sponsor/support R2R. I would try and use them before others as they help support the forum we enjoy so much. Many have specials periodically just for R2R Members also!

Sponsors
Thanks for sharing! I updated the original post with this reference as well. There’s a numbers of vendors that are dry goods only, and this list is focused on fish/coral purchases.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back