A Couple Frags I Got Today

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
2,639
Reaction score
81
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ORA Pearlberry
pearlberry.JPG


Grinch
grinch.JPG
 
Hey Hey Hey I need a frag of the Grinch Please!!!!
 
Victor any suggestion on the Grinch, It not looking good, Losing color, polyps not extending much.
 
Alright I dropped it off. I check my water params last night and for some reason our nitrates all high 40+ ppm. I think my Linkia has died in the tank which probably casused it. I have spotted 2 legs from him that he parted with. I am doing a 20g water change tonight and starting to run Carbon.

Keep me posted on the Grinch. Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new