Nice Acro Pack

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jackson6745

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
2,435
Reaction score
3,284
Location
NJ
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Real frags from my tank grown colonies.

TSA Princess Peach
AV99 Orange Crush
Vivid Confetti
Raising Reef Blue Flame
RT66 Sicairo St
OG ORA Pearlberry.

Local pickup or shipping in NE is generally around $50.

IMG_4108.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4112.mov
    11.3 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new