A couple more "things" popped up

  • Thread starter Thread starter JusMeJim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JusMeJim

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
59
Reaction score
24
Location
Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is two different things. The lighter colored ones will move completely into a hole and disappear, and then comes back out. The center appears to be fairly flat.

The darker colored one I can't tell much about it. I'm not sure if the back part of it is in a hole or not. Not sure if it moves or is "growing" where it is.

IMG_1619.JPG IMG_1621.JPG IMG_1624.JPG
 
1st one is aiptasia. I would get on top of getting rid of it before it spreads.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new