A couple of id's please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tanked
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tanked

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
419
Reaction score
1
Location
Port saint lucie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first one I have had many different opinions from fellow reefers around my home so I figure yall will be the deciding factor.It is alot brighter green than the pic allows(it is a cell phone camera),it also has red polyps on the raised sections and bright orange around the rim.

The second one was sold to me as a superman monti but after due time it got a yellow\gold spot in the middle.would this make it a rainbow?

Thanks for all the help.
 

Attachments

  • 06-13-09_1954.jpg
    06-13-09_1954.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 08-16-09_2239.jpg
    08-16-09_2239.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 237
The left looks like seasons greetings. It's a undata if I am not mistaken but someone can correct me if I am wrong.

The first one I have had many different opinions from fellow reefers around my home so I figure yall will be the deciding factor.It is alot brighter green than the pic allows(it is a cell phone camera),it also has red polyps on the raised sections and bright orange around the rim.

The second one was sold to me as a superman monti but after due time it got a yellow\gold spot in the middle.would this make it a rainbow?

Thanks for all the help.
 
I think the left is a m. venosa-seasons greetings

+1

The 2nd one is up in the air for me. It could be a rainbow that is getting either blasted by light, or not enough. Hard to tell from the picture.
Either way I would leave it right where it is, it looks cool :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new