A couple of IDs wanted

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Messages
20,631
Reaction score
34,644
Location
United Kingdom (England)
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello there!
In my SPS tank I have 13-15 SPS and just wanted a couple of IDs :)
The last photo shows a frag I had to cut to one polyp due to the main frag just dying for no reason.
A)
CC292589-6548-402E-84A0-3CA1D1186139.jpeg

B)
B2563519-6AD6-4112-AE8F-FEB855B80BD9.jpeg

C)
8D2AE696-BE49-4CC1-A419-5C9767C3094B.jpeg

D)
image.jpg

E)
image.jpg


Here’s a few photos from when I got the two corals that are hard to ID due to size and placement :)
B)
38B0C303-E44F-4662-9A29-B58822A99F6F.jpeg

E)
39BB211B-FE48-4FB7-BF5C-25305B992D53.jpeg


Any ideas?
 
They're acros. :/ Under different lighting conditions you might get some additional colors that might help identfy thier variety/strain
I don’t really mind the strain/‘type’ and care more about the species so I can know what that species prefers :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new