A couple quick questions

Clowns-corals-cats

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2021
Messages
93
Reaction score
57
Location
Nebraska
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed some yellow on my forest fire montipora digitatas skeleton. Im thinking algae maybe? Also noticed some bleaching on the back side of my stylaphora didn't notice sooner cause the coral is growing with full polyp extension everywhere else. Is this probably a flow issue? Can I save them by increasing flow and adding flow in other directions? Also I got a plating montipora a week ago and a corner of it is brownish black is this just healing from being Fragged? I got it cause I've saved corals before I don't know what's going on.
 
Could be but it’s not always the cure that quickly happens in my limited experience.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new