a couple sweet macros

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ldogg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ldogg

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
448
Reaction score
94
Location
Colorado Springs, Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0584.jpg


IMG_0797.jpg


IMG_0801.jpg


IMG_0805.jpg


IMG_0806.jpg


IMG_0807.jpg
 
Hey! THat is more then a couple! :D

Try a smaller (larger number) aperture to get more depth of field. (more is in focus.)
 
ok will do... I was using the regular macro setting on my canon with a 100mm lens for these.
 
it's a Canon Telephoto EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Autofocus Lens. some might be with the stock XSi Lens, but I am 99% sure all those were taking with the 100mm macro lens i mentioned.
 
thanks! I am going to shoot some more tomorrow night when I get a few minutes to tinker with my tank.
 
you know Jeremy I will have to do that... :D those guy's came in great by the way, and have already laid a couple egg strands.

here are some pics of those guys from my iPhone camera.... not quite the best quality, but you get the idea.


photo-19.jpg

photo-18.jpg
 
Hmmm...that's really interesting. You are keeping the berghias in a floating breeder box? Let us know how that goes, I'll be interested to know if they stay in there. They should be able to squeeze through those slats without any problem, especially the babies. But they may stay there if they have enough food to eat.
 
they can squeeze out through the slats, however, with the netting in there, they stay put. we will see if the netting holds the babies.... I am not sure about that one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new