• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A couple zoa packs

Kmetz1999

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Messages
62
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 zoa packs for sale. Shipping available to the lower 48. Shipping price depends on location. I will give the cheapest rate i can find. Standard doa policy applies. I have other zoas available too if you need to sub something out in a pack just let me know.
Thanks for looking!

Pack 1 $150
1. Laser lemons 2. Chongs bongs 3. Pink diamond 4. Stargazers 5. Nuclear death 6. gatorades 7. Blow pops

Pack 2 $250
1. Blow pops 2. Corona 3. Yellow brick roads 4. Bob marleys 5. Frankie's acid trip 6. aoi 7. Tiger hornet 8. Petroglyphs 9. Stargazers 10. Pink diamond 11. Frozen armageddon 12. Rockstars
20220606_173558.jpg
20220606_180401.jpg
 
Pack 2 is sold. I can put together the same pack if anyone is interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new