A Dream Center

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,860
Reaction score
122,504
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wanted to share some exciting stuff in the lounge here. I consider you all friends and I know you can join in the excitement and pray for us.

We're hoping to take over an old grocery store building and turn it into a community outreach center where we feed the hungry, help families with needs, give Christmas to children (money we raise here, and just be a light in our community that needs some illumination! And so much more....

Please pray with us that God would make a way for this to happen!

Untitled-14.jpg
 
I photoshopped the name as you can see.. LOL!
 
Hey thanks y'all! Hoping God makes a way! If not we'll move on to something else! ;)
 
Praying for this!! Super excited to see this dream become reality!
 
Just keep praying for us!
 
Awesome outreach. We'll keep this in our prayers to be a positive tool for GOD's grace!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new