• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A Few Acros

reefer0708

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Pick up in SoCal, 92562 zipcode.
Can ship as well: $25 within SoCal, $35-50 elsewhere. Free shipping at $450.
Thanks for looking!

BB Draw Jopper, MC - $200, #1 - $80, #2 - $100
RRC Pink Caddy, Colony - $200, LG frag - $80
TGC Pink Caddy - $70
RMF Breakout Your Wallet - $100
TCK Pikachu - $80

TGC Pearly Gates - $40
GSW Pink Panther - $40
TCK Berry Nasuta - $30
Walt Disney, chunky - $120
Vivid's Rainbow Delight - $30

RR Grape Juice, colony - $100
Vivid's Tangerine Millie - $70

IMG_1936.JPG IMG_1939.JPG IMG_1940.JPG IMG_1952.JPG IMG_1937.JPG IMG_1938.JPG IMG_1941.JPG IMG_1942.JPG IMG_1944.JPG IMG_1946.JPG IMG_1948.JPG IMG_1949.JPG IMG_1951.JPG IMG_1953.JPG IMG_1954.JPG

Last edited:

DrGiga

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All,
This seller is highly recommended. I recently had a tank-crash and lost almost all my SPS. I am collecting acros again.
I bought most of acros that you see above from this seller. the quality is superb and price for the quality of the frag is excellent. most frags are at least 1 and half inches or multi branches and well established. packaging was excellent. each coral was in a cup and then in a sealed bag and then in a second bag with coral name printed. There was a cool pack for recent heat wave in the box. I am now acclimating them and they are very healthy and happy.
In addition, the seller was excellent in communication and quick shipping. I felt that I have to write a feedback for him and acknowledge his quality of the corals.
In contrast, I recently bought quite few acros ($400) from one of famous suppliers through ebay. This is one of the big name with large coral farms. I thought, that these large farms have much better quality frags as they grow corals for their main business. In the pictures, all frags seemed beautiful. Unfortunately when I received frags they were very small and mainly fresh cuts and did not look at all as they were presented. In case of a vivid confetti frag (won for $84 on bidding) , the frag was only 1/4" ( Honestly smaller than a grain of coffee) the picture was taken from an angle that does not show the size. All images were heavily photoshopped
This is an unfortunate experience and I am sure many of you have already had similar experiences.
That's why I feel that as a community we should support decent sellers

OP
OP
reefer0708

reefer0708

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
All,
This seller is highly recommended. I recently had a tank-crash and lost almost all my SPS. I am collecting acros again.
I bought most of acros that you see above from this seller. the quality is superb and price for the quality of the frag is excellent. most frags are at least 1 and half inches or multi branches and well established. packaging was excellent. each coral was in a cup and then in a sealed bag and then in a second bag with coral name printed. There was a cool pack for recent heat wave in the box. I am now acclimating them and they are very healthy and happy.
In addition, the seller was excellent in communication and quick shipping. I felt that I have to write a feedback for him and acknowledge his quality of the corals.
In contrast, I recently bought quite few acros ($400) from one of famous suppliers through ebay. This is one of the big name with large coral farms. I thought, that these large farms have much better quality frags as they grow corals for their main business. In the pictures, all frags seemed beautiful. Unfortunately when I received frags they were very small and mainly fresh cuts and did not look at all as they were presented. In case of a vivid confetti frag (won for $84 on bidding) , the frag was only 1/4" ( Honestly smaller than a grain of coffee) the picture was taken from an angle that does not show the size. All images were heavily photoshopped
This is an unfortunate experience and I am sure many of you have already had similar experiences.
That's why I feel that as a community we should support decent sellers
Thanks for the write up :) appreciate the feedback!

Back