A few colonies for sale.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have just acquired several colonies and have realized that our tanks are crammed to the brim. They are touching, overlapping each other. After much discussion we have decided to offer three colonies to local reefers for $10 each. Local pickup only, no shipping.

Yellowtail Porites - Fuzzy polyps give it a velvety appearance. For best color give this one plenty of light and flow. Tends to encrust well before it begins to grow upright. - 9 - 10 inch colony.
yellowtail_porites.jpg

Matchstick Anacropora puertogalerae - Branches are compact and tapering to a point. Corallites are widely spaced. Pale brown with white branch tips. Very fine and delicate branching species that grows quickly even under moderate lighting - 7 inch colony
anacropora.JPG

Elkhorn (Montipora hirsuta) - This grows in clumps of highly contorted branches that have flattened tips. The body is tan to olive green (depending on lighting) and the tips are white. It is a fast grower and very easy to keep. - 5 inch colony
elkhorn.jpg

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry, I would love to get that Matchstick from ya! when do you need it gone though? i was JUST THRU THERE last night on the way back from Arkansas... but was in a hurry.

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lindsey - I'm not in a rushing' hurry. We just aquired several colonies and then realized that we don't have room for everything. Whenever you want to come down will prolly be fine. Just bring a small bucket.

BTW - I have a couple of frags of the Pearlberry that you have askes about.

PS: Plaese excuse the types. I ha ve already started on muy evening mediacion.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mother takes the same medication so I have learned how to read it. I may get with bart and come down when he does. or if you come to our meeting in august.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
H@rry I do want the first one for sure.I was just so tired and had very bad headache yesterday when I was there.I will let you know when I can get back up there.

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, 1 and 2 are spoken for. They're in M@ry Ruth's tank so don't wait too long.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back