A few corals for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdyrkacz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Lowered prices

QUOTE="tdyrkacz, post: 3432932, member: 54034"]Large purple plating montipora $40, but i may want to cut a small frag from it to keep for myself.
https://goo.gl/photos/P4pykSGJXAcM9pxR9

Large xenia rock $30
https://goo.gl/photos/EZiUpgcsDcgGwXZY7

Medium plating monti $Free
https://goo.gl/photos/xuMby3uZqpxprpGy5


Will consider trades as well.
[/QUOTE]

That's actually knopia (Jasmine polyps) and not Xenia you have pictured. Xenia doesn't have the neon green centers and pulses. Knopia doesn't pulse. Very nice rock!!
 

That's actually knopia (Jasmine polyps) and not Xenia you have pictured. Xenia doesn't have the neon green centers and pulses. Knopia doesn't pulse. Very nice rock!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing this out. You're right.
 
Not I'll make it to the Sunday meeting, I need to stop by the Shoreline event at 4..
 
Not I'll make it to the Sunday meeting, I need to stop by the Shoreline event at 4..

You can hit the shoreline event earlier in the day, then come to our meeting. Hope to see you there. You don't have to be present at shoreline to win their raffles.
Screenshot_2017-02-17-22-49-35.png
 
chris, i think there was some confusion. I was not going to be able to make it to the meet today, for some reason i expected you to reach out to me to schedule a pick up time. I just reread this thread and i think i know where the confusion came from. Anyways the coral is still here if you want it. I am pretty flexible with schedule for the next 2 days. PM me if still interested.
 
Good,thought I missed you there. Can we meet somewhere? I live near NEwlondon? Maybe old saybrook?
 
Sorry Chris, but I'm not really willing to travel to sell stuff. I live in Berlin CT if you want to come down sometime this week or next weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new