• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A few frags for everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpoletti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
3,324
Reaction score
75
Location
Sacramento, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few frags for everyone - Space Invader, Orange Immolation, Jawbreaker, My Miami...

I cut some frags awhile back and it's time to create some more space. All corals will be shipped Fed Ex priority overnight, new styro boxes, double bagged and heat packs.

The prices are plus shipping. Please contact me through PM or post here with any other questions.

I'm always willing to talk deals for multiple pieces and I also always include freebies to help offset shipping costs.

Cheers! 1smile!

Jawbreaker Mushroom -sold
Space invader Pectina Chunk -$325
My Miami -$325
Orange Immolation -$300

Bazooka Joe - sold
AC Strawberry WM -$200
Oregon ME -$125
Miami Hurricane - $60

Orange Sherbert $125
Original ME - $100
Meng's Mummy Eye -$175
Bubble Gum Monster sold

AC Purple WM- $120
Pink ******* -$150
Jayda WM $160
Tyree Red WM $140

For some reason, I can not post a picture in this thread. Oh well. :(
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o184/mrpoletti/for sale/frags_.jpg
 
Last edited:
Please let me know if there is any interest in any of these pieces. I'm looking to go out of town in a few weeks and I'd like to clear a few of these out.

Thanks :)
 
Here's what is still available. Pm me with interest or questions. Thanks

Space invader Pectina Chunk -$325
AC Strawberry WM -$200
Oregon ME -$125
Miami Hurricane - $60
Orange Sherbert $125
Original ME - $100
Meng's Mummy Eye -$175
AC Purple WM- $120
Jayda WM $160
Tyree Red WM $140
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new