A few months in

Rmm5

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2022
Messages
20
Reaction score
98
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3FE73A41-686D-4851-91FF-1172F2ACB7B8.jpeg
3FE73A41-686D-4851-91FF-1172F2ACB7B8.jpeg
3FE73A41-686D-4851-91FF-1172F2ACB7B8.jpeg

I was told I should do a build thread . So this is my 400 gallon reefer as of 3/30/22 it’s been up and running since 12/15/21. I just built a maintenance platform behind the tank so i don’t have to go up and down ladders. I built the stand (over engineered) better safe than sorry! the tank is the back bar for our basement bar. As you can see we went with an ocean theme and created a resin beach scene on the bar top.
E92C8BF2-F847-423A-9924-0EEB6EE25175.jpeg
BA426054-F17C-4C0E-8558-253FEF3F3BBE.jpeg
FC18369B-0581-42AB-9DD5-8C31F0D7384D.jpeg
0A5AE0BF-5A87-4798-8AE4-402DE1F2D193.jpeg
i
877D5624-B925-4EDC-9132-E9AE2B8E8615.jpeg
 
5E34F48A-F25E-42EE-9EAD-EEEDD5BBB0A4.jpeg
C6D7B84B-7DA7-42D0-A2B9-9C470EEF1E33.jpeg
D045F4FB-3973-4BB3-9CC8-4BAC73C63D0F.jpeg
96F72EFB-A468-43CA-B22C-F4B1D6078536.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 01AB6085-8865-47F8-A231-934DE4C5B637.jpeg
    01AB6085-8865-47F8-A231-934DE4C5B637.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 33

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new