A few Peek-A-Boo shots

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
5,614
Reaction score
80
Location
Spokane, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't taken any pics of our Starry Blenny in awhile. Yesterday, it was doing a bit of posing, so I grabbed the camera and macro lens.

4605244121_1957c611fa_b.jpg


4605862560_164771f20d_b.jpg


4605860668_94f21f17b9_b.jpg


Oh and since my Coral Beauty never lets itself be photographed (I think it's in the secret witness program or something), and I was able to get a couple decent shots of it....

4605247773_024ff9b7b1_b.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new