A few pics taken with phone camera.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jedi1199
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted on this thread. Lots of changes including a brand new 135g build!!

Also got a new phone a couple weeks ago so today I thought, let's test the camera!!!

Took a few shots a couple hours ago, ran them through lightroom and here are the results. I am curious to see how they look on my laptop as compared to my phone lol.

20220823_111550.jpg
20220823_111655.jpg
20220823_111628.jpg
20220823_111732.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new