A few pictures to share

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poseidon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yup, that it is Ron, so far so good. I have it low on the sandbed, and it seems pretty happy. I also picked up a Hawkins Blue that is just to the right of the Red Planet, with a Purple Monster in the middle.

You are certainly welcome to come out and see the tank, and if you want to bring the macro lens, you sure could! ;)

I did some cleaning up in the tank, I think the aquascaping looks much better.
 
One more, this is why the tank is worth it for me:
377386417_KazWH-L.jpg

This is so precious a picture. I'm to old to have a daughter this age and my children (2) have chosen not to provide me with grandchildren. This picture means a lot to me. Wish I had a grandchild to share with, my enthusiasm for the reef.

Thanks Poseidon!

Dick
 
You're welcome!

I have received many comments on that image, it is one of my favorites as well. This one is priceless, but I lost the original in a hard drive crash. :(

8400.jpg

Makayla was 8 months old in this image.
 
Those are just awesome shots! :D
 
Dick, I see Ft Pierce FL... I lived there for a few months MANY moons ago, with my 3 roommates, Janet, Jennifer, and Julie... It was GOOD TIMES! Glad you like the pictures!

Rev, thanks! Those are some of my favorites.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new