A few questions about ai hydra

  • Thread starter Thread starter joshbbert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joshbbert

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2014
Messages
884
Reaction score
108
Location
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was just curious what peoples schedule s looked like its my first time with the director. Also curious how the lunar cycle works is that something I just turn on or do I have to fiddle with the different colors. Last light was a China led so this is a little more complicated
 
I like mine non complicated, I have mine on for just 8 hours, at 100%, no razzle dazzle. And a Chinese one on the other side doing the same.
 
I'm liking a little razzle dazzle at this point my China led did the job but this light is so cool
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new