AI Prime 16HD Latest Firmware Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mightyhog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mightyhog

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Location
PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.
Just curious if anyone using more than one AI light (Prime, Hydra) on the same schedule/settings, has had a recent firmware update and then noticed the 'amount of white' between the two or three is now different? This just happened to me on my two Primes last evening. The color temp between them was spot on or unnoticeable. I've been running the same schedule for 3 yrs with these two and all was well. After this wk's firmware update, the left light is far diff in color temp. Definitely more white than the right side. I noticed this right after the light rebooted from the update. I also emailed support as an FYI hoping they could pass the info on to any devs for a possible fix, rollback, etc. Thought I was imagining things until a post popped up on the AI Facebook group too.

Figured I'd ask here.

Thanks all
 
Same problem on my 32s and 64s.I also messaged support who appear to be unaware of any issue and was asking if my lights were playing up before the update, they weren't.
 
Same problem on my 32s and 64s.I also messaged support who appear to be unaware of any issue and was asking if my lights were playing up before the update, they weren't.
Try resetting the light/s thru the app. I reset the light that seemed off and that seemed to have worked. Both look the same in color temp again but I kinda feel they are more white now. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hopefully that will work for you too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new