A few quick pictures from today...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nomadic1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nomadic1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
273
Reaction score
53
Location
SELA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a pro or anything, so, these aren't going to be on par with many photos I have seen here, but, here goes...

IMG_4709.jpg


IMG_4703.jpg


IMG_4702.jpg


IMG_4689.jpg


IMG_4683.jpg


IMG_4672.jpg


IMG_4670.jpg
 
Exceptional photos and very nice corals! Thank you for sharing.
 
Great looking corals especially that echinata one of my favorites that i recently lost. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
 
Beautiful pics & corals! Thanks for sharing! 1smile1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new