A few random shots

100gallonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
2,627
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1101.jpeg
IMG_1096.jpeg
IMG_1093.jpeg
IMG_1090.jpeg
IMG_1086.jpeg
 
I like how you happened to catch that fish. You still don’t see that many branching cyphastrea
 
Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new