A few random water creatures in the wild

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirMilo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SirMilo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2016
Messages
63
Reaction score
52
Location
Central TX.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here is a few pics that were taken when the wife and I went on a vacation a couple of years back.
This was the trip that ignited our desire to get back into this hobby after leaving in 2005.







 
Those are so great pictures!!! I love the moorish idols!!
 
Thanks Baby Ray.
Unfortunately, I couldn't get the picture but there was a day that we saw a school of around 15-20 Moorish Idols.
It was a very neat experience to see these creatures in their natural habitat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new