A Few Snaps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikon_Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nikon_Guy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone:

Haven't had time to stop by and post in a bit, much less take any reef pictures. Got a chance to take a few this afternoon and had a couple that I'm happy with.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Reagrds,

Bryce

zoanthid10.jpg


zoanthid7.jpg


zoanthid6.jpg
 
Nice stuff. I need a new camera in a bad way. What is your opinion on the Rebel XTi vs. the D80?

Jesse-where do you get those avatars? They are cracking me up. I liked the Cobra Kai, but Clockwork with milk is great:D.
 
Nice stuff. I need a new camera in a bad way. What is your opinion on the Rebel XTi vs. the D80?

Jesse-where do you get those avatars? They are cracking me up. I liked the Cobra Kai, but Clockwork with milk is great:D.

If you are starting new out of the box and have no equipment, plan on taking lower light photographs at high ISO’s and don’t plan on doing studio work, (IE reef tank conditions) buy the Canon.

If you want the reasons for this opinion let me know and I’ll list em, but keep in mind a guy called "Nikon Guy" just told ya to buy a Canon;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new