A few things for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter jrod4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jrod4

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
East TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted this on Craigslist first but thought maybe someone on here might be interested. I am in Johnson City FYI not Knoxville.

I have a few things for sale that I don't need:

Aquarium Gravel, roughly 50 pounds, was used previously in tank with bottom dimensions of 36"x18". -$25

30 pound bag of Tropic Eden Reef Flakes Aragonite sand. Bought two bags thinking I needed 2 to cover 36" x 18" but one was enough. This bag has not been opened. $35

Coralife power compact bulb fixture. Upgraded to LED so no longer need this. Houses two 65 watt bulbs. Bought new bulbs 4 months ago, an actinic and a 10k, and also have a brand new 420/460 combo bulb as well as the two 50/50 bulbs that used to be on the fixture, however they are much older. Fixture is about 30" in total length, best pic I have is of the tank with the light on top. -$60

I also have some chaeto algae I need to get rid of. I'll do $5 for a golf ball sized piece.

I'm open to trades for coral, inverts, fish, and maybe reef aquarium supplies.

Cant upload pics at work but you can see them here: Aquarium Stuff
 
Still have everything listed above. Havent had any people interested besides people across the country asking me to ship them the sand because premium aquatics was sold out of it online.

If you're interested in anything let me know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new