A few top down shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eddie7144
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eddie7144

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
977
Reaction score
569
Location
nyc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took a few shots with new phone orange filter. Also can I get an ID on the first sps?

20210318_191254.jpg 20210318_191230.jpg 20210318_191241.jpg 20210318_191314.jpg 20210318_191548.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new