A fintastic day to join reef2reef!

Welcome,
might be time make peace with your wallet now before it’s too late
Perhaps it’s time to schedule a summit with my credit cards, negotiate a ceasefire with impulse purchases, and sign a treaty with my savings account. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
Perhaps it’s time to schedule a summit with my credit cards, negotiate a ceasefire with impulse purchases, and sign a treaty with my savings account. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Your going to lose! Welcome, glad you are here. I highly recommend watching BRS 52 weeks of reefing on YouTube.
 
Your going to lose! Welcome, glad you are here. I highly recommend watching BRS 52 weeks of reefing on YouTube.
Luckily, I've already found them and started watching the series. The suggestion is appreciated though.
 
Luckily, I've already found them and started watching the series. The suggestion is appreciated though.
Great, you’ll be starting on solid ground. Happy reefing!
 
Welcome to reef2reef!!!!!
tmp.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 
I think you'll like the changeover. Whatever you need, there's someone here who'll be able to help. So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new