A foxface in reef tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coleb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a one spot in my 120 and it never touches my softies or lps. they are big eaters and I put nori in my tank every day. I bought mine 16 months ago. first fish added. it went from 3" to over 5" and still growing. my tank is also 48" but 24" x 24". a 55 is iffy..
 
My Foxface eats zoas and I think it's responsible for the demise of my chalice. :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new