A Frag Farmer's Call to Action!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fitch4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fitch4

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
385
Location
Andover CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With only a few weeks out to the FFM, I need your help! I need you guys to all help me spread the word about the FFM. The success of the FFM has always been a result of your help spreading the word for me. I need you guys to blitz the reefing world with FFM info- post the image on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, whatever! Post some previous FFM experiences in one of the many threads that I have here or on other forums. Take a trip out to a LFS and talk it up to someone there. I want EVERYONE to know about the FFM this year. I bring in the biggest single aggregation of coral sellers pretty much anywhere for the FFM each year, but I need your help bringing together the biggest aggregation of buyers to make the sellers' trips worth it.
I attached the image below to make it easy for you to spread it around! If you need another copy/format for it, just shoot me a PM.
Thanks and I will see you all in a few weeks-
Jon

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new