A.G.E rimless 100 gal aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank Girl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yep families do take the first priority. I am always trying to post pics and updates to my build with an 8 month old boss on my lap. She needs my phone way more than me apparently. And she growls so it can be quite Intimidating .
I agree on the radium!!! One of the best sps bulbs bar none.
I have the same decision on the 260 sps rimless for the shop. I LOVE metal, but need to Install a product that I can demo for customers and potential buyers. Unfortunately metal is a lost art.
So dilema is , Vega, radion, vertex.
I vote you stick with metal. Do you have a sleek mounting bracket for the pendant?
 
Gorgeous pics! Thanks for sharing!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Thank you, jedidad and Tonya:wink:

Corals are growing pretty fast :) I'm running out of room:tsk:

 
Thank you, Brett. The funny thing is, I finished reading the thread about your tank on rc a few weeks ago, amazing build :)
 
Haha. Probably not going to happen. Everyone on multiple boards has been asking for quite some time. No telling why Roman and Nicole are so secretive. However anyone with a brain can figure it out. Lmbo way to much mystery for a fish tank.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing Corals. I thought the pictures where as great as Roman's, you must be his better half.
Did the corals look that great when you got them or did you have a lot to do with that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new