A Griswold Family Nano Reef

IMG_0790.JPG


My daughter wanted her build on r2r too. That's JJ Taco. He lives in a pineapple under the sea.
 
Let there be light! Holy crap the kessils are really bright. Glad I got a gooseneck or I'd be blinded trying to watch tv.

IMG_0816.JPG
IMG_0811.JPG
IMG_0809.JPG
IMG_0812.JPG
IMG_0813.JPG
IMG_0814.JPG


Wish my iphone took better pics. :(
 
IMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0837.JPG
IMG_0835.JPG


Couple of pics of the first fish added last Saturday. Premium phantom. He's acclimated well has been eating like a pig.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new