A hello from Atlanta!

35delivery

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Norcross,Ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm Bill and I live in Atlanta and am setting up a 29 gal nanocube. I've had freshwater fish before but this is my first attempt at a salt tank. Please try and bear with me as I ask the stupid questions.
 
there are no stupid questions we have all been there before! welcome to R2R!!
 
The only stupid questions are the ones left unasked! :D

Welcome to R2R!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new