A little help identifying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdlc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jdlc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
28
Location
Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone
Just need a little help identifying this coral. I believe it's sps
 

Attachments

  • 20240103_231232.mp4
    22.1 MB
Welcome to reef2reef!

Unfortunately, reef2reef struggles to play videos, so is it possible you can make a YouTube video, or post pictures?
Interesting I can see it just fine. Are you on iPhone?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240316_110918_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_110918_Gallery.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20240316_110859_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_110859_Gallery.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 38

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new