A little in myself

TotallyTorchedReefin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just a little info on myself , to add to our reef family info, my name is Alexander rivera , you guys can call me Alex, or Xander however you’d like.
I currently run a redsea 350 mixed reef lps dominant tank, and have a water box 20 aio floating reef custom Plumbed to my water box. I believe in weekly water changes and so far I get maxing growth without the need to dose , for lighting I run hydra 32s , 3 to be exact and 1 ai prime 16 hd for the water box…for now. I’m located south here in Miami, any questions never hesitate to ask I believe in lending a helping hand whenever you can , you never know when you will need one back. Happy Reefing ‍

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curved Orange transperant R2R 10-18-22.png

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just a little info on myself , to add to our reef family info, my name is Alexander rivera , you guys can call me Alex, or Xander however you’d like.
I currently run a redsea 350 mixed reef lps dominant tank, and have a water box 20 aio floating reef custom Plumbed to my water box. I believe in weekly water changes and so far I get maxing growth without the need to dose , for lighting I run hydra 32s , 3 to be exact and 1 ai prime 16 hd for the water box…for now. I’m located south here in Miami, any questions never hesitate to ask I believe in lending a helping hand whenever you can , you never know when you will need one back. Happy Reefing ‍

Hi Alex and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might consider doing one for each tank (entirely up to you) but you would only get 1 badge. Threads get created in Forum > Member Aquariums for build badge purposes.

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Back